Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gifts from the past

Talking to a friend this morning who is slowly losing her dad to dementia I was recalling a time when my own Dad was transitioning the earth. My dad had never really been a great believer in Angels and all that "stuff" but totally supported everything I did.

In the last couple of weeks of his life as he lay in hospital surrounded by his family and friends Dad held court by telling us stories of his "Angel visitors" even told my Mum, brother and myself about the Auras around us and described the colours. Needless to say we were stunned but realised that Dad was on his journey home and his awakening to all that is was indeed happening.

I still miss his physical presence BUT I do know by the many signs I see and the conversations I have, that Dad is only just in another Dimension - still very connected to myself and the family and keeping a very watchful eye on all I do.

Miss you Dad and Love you Heaps.

No comments: